OUR RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS
Learn how our team is going above and beyond to keep you safe.
Flexible Booking Options
We want you to book with confidence, which is why we’re offering free cancellation. If you need to adjust a reservation, please contact the hotel directly.
Increased cleaning procedures
- Enhanced cleaning of guest rooms and high touch point areas.
- Attempting to allow at least 24-hours between stays in a room.
- Heightened sanitizing practices in common areas such as the lobby and elevators.
- Face coverings are required for all individuals in public spaces, regardless of vaccination status, as mandated by SLO County.
- All guests are given complimentary masks and hand sanitizer upon arrival.
Keeping our distance
- The Rooftop Pool Deck has limited occupancy and lounge chairs have been spaced six feet apart.
- Brasserie SLO is open with outdoor seating and limited indoor seating.
- Spa Cerro face masks are required in all areas of the spa including the treatment rooms with the exception of lying face down in the face cradles for all guests including fully vaccinated guests.
Ensuring team safety
- Requiring all of our team members to wear face coverings on property.
- Maintaining clean hands by washing their hands properly and frequently, also utilizing hand sanitizer whenever possible.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitizing workspaces.
- Prohibiting physical contact, such as shaking hands or hugging.
- Most importantly, if any team member is experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms, they are asked to stay home and seek appropriate medical care.