Policies & Privacy
Work is underway to improve the accessibility of this website for individuals with disabilities, using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 AA as a guide.
- Personal Information — How we use it
- (1) Respond to your inquiries, complaints and other communications;
- (2) Process and fulfill reservations and/or purchases and make a record of such reservations and purchases;
- (3) Bill your credit card for advanced purchase reservations and advanced deposits;
- (4) Contact you for confirmation or customer service after reservations and purchases are made or after you sign up for or participate in certain activities;
- (5) Track reservations and corresponding hotel stays;
- (6) Send you emails that relate to your stay; and
- (7) Communicate special offers and featured items to you, if you choose to receive such notices.
- (8) Analyze statistics or demographics
Personally, identifiable information will not be collected when you browse this website and/or request pages from our servers, except as described in this Policy. We will not know your name, your email address, or any other personally identifiable information just because you browse the website unless you access the website from a link in an email that we have provided. If you access the website from an email link from us, we will know who you are based on the information you previously provided to us.
When you request a page from our website, our servers log certain information, including the IP address number of the computer you are using, the time of the request, the URL of your request and other information that is provided in the “HTTP” header found at the top of your Internet browser. We collect this information to make our website function correctly and provide you the functionality that you see on this website. We also use this information to better understand how visitors use our website and how we can improve it, its contents, and functionality to meet your needs.
Personal Information — How We Use It
We may use the personal information you supply to us via our site to:
(1) Responding to your inquiries, complaints and other communications;
(2) Processing and fulfilling reservations and/or purchases and making a record of such reservations and purchases;
(3) Bill your credit card for advance purchase reservations and advance deposits;
(4) Contacting you for confirmation or customer service after reservations and purchases are made or after you sign up for or participate in certain activities;
(5) For tracking reservations and corresponding resort stays;
(6) Sending you emails that relate to your stay; and
(7) Communicating special offers and featured items to you, if you choose to receive such notices.
(8) For statistical or demographic analysis
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may share non-personal aggregate, or summary, information with partners or other third parties, but we do not sell or share any personally identifiable information, except as described above.
Cookies and IP Address
Our site logs your IP address and other information about your computer for administrative and security reasons and to collate statistical (non-personal) information about the use of our site and report that information to our advertisers.
Emails about Special Offers, Promotions & Opt-Out
It is our intention to only send you email communications that will be useful to you and what you want to receive. We typically use third party email service providers to send emails. These service providers are contractually prohibited from using your email address for any purpose other than to send Hotel Cerro related email. We provide you the ability to define and modify your mailing preferences at any time, including unsubscribing from all marketing communications. In addition, every time you receive an email, you will be provided the choice to opt-out of future emails by following the instructions provided in the email.
This website is located in California and subject to laws of the United States and the State of California.
Changes to this Policy
By using our website, you agree to let us collect and use the information pursuant to the terms of this Policy. In the future, we may need to change this Statement; we will post changes on this page and note the effective date so that you are always aware of what information we collect and how we use it. If we materially change the way we handle personal information collected from you prior to the effective date of the new policy, we will notify you and seek your consent to such changes.
Use of our Website signifies your consent, as well as the consent of the company for which you use our Website and whose information you submit (if any), to this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please discontinue your use immediately.